For the past 4 years there is a new figure in La Granja during the month of July, the ASSISTANT.
ASSISTANTS are ex pupils from La Granja who wish to continue with us but from a more adult perspective, taking on certain responsibilities and obligations.
The OBJECTIVE of this figure is to help youngsters enter the adult world of work, obligations, responsibilities and sacrifice that this entails, so they may see life from a different point of view, where things are not so easy, and the demands of a job well done are the daily practice.
La Granja can only take in a certain number of ASSISTANTS at a time, therefore all those interested must send an e mail before April 30th 2013 to the postal address indicated below.
Being an assistant does not entail any expenses for the family and La Granja will cover the cost of all meals. The family will take charge of transportation and if there are any free seats on the buses, assistants will be able to use them free of cost. To be an Assistant you will have to obtain parent authorization.
- Name, surname, age, postal address, e mail, phone.
- Years during which you have been a pupil at La Granja (in any of our activities)
- Why do you wish to be an Assistant at La Granja?
- What would you like to study when you grow up?
- What do you think you can add to the team?
- What do you think being an Assistant will provide you with?
- What is your availability this summer? (dates and time schedule: for example, 5 weeks in July from 9am to 6pm)
A personal interview will be performed for the selection. Seats are limited
Please fill out the form
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.